profile - project leader
what does the project leader do?
- sets down the structural engineering concept in dossiers
- draws up specifications and estimates
- checks the plans in terms of structural stability and analytical reports
- maintains external contacts
- carries out monitoring on site
- manages the project budget based on estimated hours
- directs his or her internal team
what are the responsibilities of the project leader?
- ultimate responsibility for his/her projects
- clear project communications within the internal team
what is the position of the project leader in the Establis organisation?
As a project leader, you are responsible for your own team, which consists of a structural designer and a BIM designer. You will report directly to the directors.
what are the educational requirements for a project leader?
- Masters in Civil Engineering or equivalent in Applied Structural Engineering Sciences
- Industrial Engineer / Masters in Industrial Sciences - Construction
- at least 5 years’ experience in an engineering consultancy
what can Establis offer you?
- an open, stimulating environment, with particular attention to quality, team building and work/life balance
- all the tools and training you need to be successful in your role
- realistic opportunities for progression within a growing organisation
- an attractive salary package